Top Gun Staffing Inc is working with a Tier One Automotive manufacturer to fill a Direct Hire 3rd Shift Automated Weld Technician position.
WELD TECHNICIAN I AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY: Include, but are not limited to:
- Modify existing weld programs for new and existing weld cells.
- Maintains existing automation equipment and end of arm tooling.
- Supports production through troubleshooting.
- Daily and monthly maintenance which include maintenance records and operation of all welding equipment.
- Performing basic troubleshooting.
- Documenting preventative maintenance.
- Performs preventative maintenance as scheduled.
- Timely and effective oral and written communication to the team of any concerns with machinery, downtime, or other issues that affect production, operations or machinery.
- Any additional duties that have not been specifically stated, but which may be assigned and those that are logically and properly inherent to this position.
WELD TECHNICIAN I REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous experience in robotic welding and automation.
- Basic welding knowledge.
- Working with Fanuc Robots
- Entry level, mechanical, electrical, and troubleshooting skills.
- Minimum 1 year previous robot and welding experience.
- Ability to sit, stand, stoop, bend, twist, kneel, walk, and lift up to 50# with or without the assistance of a lift device.
- Basic to tool room skills.
- Working experience with maintenance software programs and systems.
- Completion of High School education or GED.
- Capable of working in a fast paced manufacturing environment with the ability to multi-task having several projects at various phases of completion.
- Highly dependable, self-motivated and self-driven with excellent attendance.
- Able to use handheld tools and measuring devices correctly and safely.
- Basic math, reading, writing and communication skills as defined by company standards.