We are looking for an efficient Admin Assistant/Billing coordinator. The billing coordinator will be responsible for creating and sending invoices, tracking payment processes, keeping meticulous records, and resolving any discrepancies. You should also be able to handle client complaints and follow up on any issues relating to the billing process.
To be successful as a billing coordinator you should be able to multitask without compromising the accuracy of your work. An outstanding billing coordinator should have a strong numerical aptitude and excellent customer service skills.
• Billing Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Planning and supervising billing and collection operations.
• Coordinating with other departments to ensure the accuracy of billing information.
• Corresponding with clients, answering questions, and resolving issues.
• Following up on outstanding payments.
• Preparing and sending invoices.
• Maintaining and updating records.
• Creating and managing client accounts.
• Reconciling account discrepancies.
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Monday to Friday
Experience: Ideally we are looking for someone who brings manufacturing experience.
• Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
• Microsoft Excel: 2 years (Preferred)Work Location: One location