To ensure success as an engineer coordinator you should have extensive experience in building events, special projects, excellent technical skills, and high-level analytic skills. A top-class change engineer coordinator can analyze a process system and implement simple yet effective changes to boost production.
Change Engineer Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Meeting with managers to assess existing processes.
- Drafting process ideas to reduce costs and improve production rates.
- Approve qualities and inventory levels in SAP, updating BOMs utilizing Excel as necessary
- Schedule regular meetings to ensure all company team members and departments critical to the process are kept informed of content change and are completing necessary actions as assigned
- Performing risk assessments.
- Designing and testing process upgrades and new process systems.
- Ensuring processes comply with safety and quality standards.
- Performing process simulations and troubleshooting issues.
- Performing optimization tests.
- Monitoring inventory and production to meet target deadlines using SAP and ECN Forms.
- Developing routines and best practices to ensure product quality.
- Developing standardized operating instructions for the upgrades process.
- Providing the Product Manager with process documents and standard operating procedures.
- Monitoring upgrades systems.
Change Engineer Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering. OR 10 years experience in an applicable role.
- Proven work experience as a change engineer coordinator.
- Experience with process simulations and standard operating procedures.
- Experience and working knowledge of material flow and BOM.
- Experience and working knowledge of CAD models and overlays.
- High-level knowledge of engineering software systems: APQP, SAP, CAD, Catia, VisView, AutoCAD and ECN Forms
- Experience working with blueprints / GD&T and ability to create metrics from raw data
- Advanced technical skills.
- Analytical thinker.
- Familiarity with state health and safety regulations.
- Ability to project manage.