We’re hiring an Engineering Change Coordinator.
We are looking for an Engineering Change Coordinator earlier in their career for a manufacturing facility in Kentucky to manage and track product related changes (new product launches, product transfers, product changes, and product phase-outs.)
This Job Will Require You To
- Manage Engineering Change Request (ECR) / Engineering Change Order (ECO) process
- Manage product in SAP
- Manage / Update plant ECR/ECO matrix
- Manage application dates of product modifications
- Develop & maintain strong communication channels with program teams.
- Represent change control meetings with plant teams (Quality, Logistics, Production, and Manufacturing Engineering)
- Ensure that changes are taken into account in production scheduling
- Work with teams to reduce product obsolescence.
- Support plant launch activities as required
A Successful Candidate Will Have:
- Knowledge of production planning, manufacturing methods, production/inventory control, and purchasing
- Experience in production / industrial environment
- Experience with SAP/ERP, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and Excel
- Strong analytical, organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Strong team player