Top Gun Staffing is looking to hire an HR Generalist near Fairfield, AL. In this role, you will serve as the single point of contact for HR services and programs for a targeted group of internal customers. You will guide all aspects of HR delivery to positively impact business unit performance. This includes administering the functions of the employment lifecycle from recruitment to exit such as sourcing, staffing, employment administration, associate relations, leave administration, benefit administration, and training.
- Bachelor’s Degree or directly related experience.
- Experience working in HR, preferably Manufacturing.
- Experience using HRIS systems
- Track and administer attendance
- Experience within an operations or high production environment (i.e. Manufacturing, Distribution, Warehouse)
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices
- Experience conducting new hire orientation and with administrative tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Excel experience
- Performance Review Process
- Provides clear interpretation of Company Policies to client groups.
- New Hire Orientation and educates new hires on company policy and procedures
- Provides support and counsel to client groups
- Supports Managers/Supervisors with guidance on Corrective Action, review of disciplinary paperwork.
- Coach and mentor leaders
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet Employees’ needs
Must be open to working rotating day shifts, between the hours of 6:00 am to 6:00 pm