- Assists Department Manager in the Engineering Department.
- Troubleshoots assembly equipment in order to meet production requirements.
- Improves equipment layout, process and material flow to optimize production line efficiency.
- Leads cross-functional team for solving quality problems by using root-cause analysis tools.
- Leads Kaizen activities to ensure continuous improvement in processes, equipment, products and components. Uses systematic methods such as collecting and analyzing downtime/scrap data, dimensional data, etc.
- Practices & Implement 5S
- Supports TS16949 and ISO 14000 Audit.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years engineering experience, preferably in automotive field.
- Familiarity with TS16949, ISO14001 and OSHA regulations. Kaizen and Lean Manufacturing techniques.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to motivate team efforts to accomplish goals.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. Some Access and CAD experience preferred.