Top Gun Staffing is seeking a Maintenance Manager for a local manufacturer in the Georgetown, KY Area. Qualified candidates will have the opportunity to work for a well-established Manufacturing company.
This is a full-time day shift, salaried position that will require overtime as needed.
- Assign and direct workflow through the maintenance department for successful operation with a focus on maintaining budget and cost. Estimate employee needs to maintain staffing and scheduling that meets company needs. Control Cost Measures in regard to Overtime.
- Hire, and Supervise staff of Maintenance professionals
- Adhere to HR, Quality, and safety policies of the company
- Direct team and train team members all while promoting a safety-first culture.
- Initiate continuous improvement to reduce operating costs and improve plant efficiencies.
- Promote strong communication between maintenance staff and other departments throughout the plant
- Supervise departments and efficiently repair machinery when necessary
- Manage improvements to decrease downtimes and improve safety
- Maintain adequate parts and maintenance supplies, and negotiate with vendors when appropriate while ensuring budget goals are met within the materials department
- Foster, a safety-first culture committed to a standard of excellence with housekeeping
- 5-7 years of manufacturing experience including Mechanical, electrical, and Hydraulics repair
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to supervise up to 7 employees across 2 shifts
- Vast Variety of Technical skills including PLC controls, Moto drive systems, Electrical/mechanical schematics, Maintenance management software, and diagnostic capabilities.
Our client is an equal-opportunity employer. Benefits offered will include :
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Vacation/Sick time/Paid Holidays
- Employer-sponsored Life insurance (STD<D)
- 401k with Match
- Annual Discretionary Bonuses