Operations Manager in Lebanon, PA surrounding area!
120-130k – Day Shift
Under the general direction of the Plant Manager, the Operations Manager plans, organizes and controls the manufacturing functions of the assembly area in order to assemble quality products efficiently, on time, and profitably. Maintains outside contact with other company locations, customers and suppliers as necessary. Has responsibility for performance management and hiring of team members within that area.
- High School Diploma required
- 4+ years’ experience leading the operation of a multi-shift production facility
- Proven leadership experience required
- Knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, inventory and stewardship processes
- Computer literacy required, including MS Office (Excel) and ERP/MRP experience
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation
Please note that this description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Benefits We Offer
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, Health Savings Account with annual employer contributions, Flexible Spending Accounts, Company-Paid Short-Term Disability and Basic Life, Voluntary Life and LTD, Employer 401k Match, ESOP shares, tuition reimbursement, and paid time off.