Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates should have demonstrated the ability to learn quickly, work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, and be excellent at multi-tasking.
The Sales Manager will interface directly with multiple management and working level customer contacts to build customer relationships and drive growth opportunities.
- Prepare responses to RFQs, ensuring best technical and commercial solutions are utilized
- Lead negotiations within agreed program sign-off limits and under specific direction of the Director of sales.
- Meet or exceed account growth targets with respect to profit, and project pipeline
- Align and execute account strategies in-line with company global account strategy
- Identifies potential opportunities, advises company on future products and services, and
- provides customers with scope of opportunities.
- Collaborate and align with different divisions and product teams to develop and drive profitable growth across the company.
- Other duties as assigned
- BSc or MS in related Engineering or MBA
- At least 5 years sales experience in the automotive/ commercial industry as tier 1 supplier.
- Efficient knowledge and experience about project cost calculation and controlling
- Profound knowledge of metal forming and welding
- Sufficient knowledge about APQP, PPAP, ITAF16969
- Capable of working both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills, global program work experience as a plus
- Excellent in English writing and communication
- Strong knowledge of MS office tools Decision-making authority, good organizational skills, self-initiative, negotiating skills, high flexibility, and readiness to travel.