Maintain and assist in troubleshooting assembly fixtures, performing preventative and predictive maintenance on various equipment to minimize downtime keeping safety as a priority.
Support installation and modification of equipment to ensure quality requirements are met. Responsible for continuous improvement of assembly lines and included tooling. Support corrective actions to improve quality issues ensuring standards are maintained. Respond to production downtime in a timely and efficient manner to resolve any and all issues.
- Assist with maintaining assembly line tooling to produce quality parts increasing productivity and efficiency
- Monitor and maintain good housekeeping
- Tig & Mig welding as needed
- Maintain communication with other team members and support departments
- Work to blueprints, CAD data, sketches, and verbal instructions
- Support continuous improvement and Lean Manufacturing processes
- Support and train assembly team members
- Maintain accurate documentation resulting in shared knowledge of issues and lessons learned
- Assist with PM inspections as required, complete with all repairs
- Minimize downtime by effective use of resources including response time, technical expertise, tools, spare parts and external contacts Participate in all Magna and Kamtek required training.
- Ability to use tool room equipment and measuring tools
- Assist with problem solving and troubleshooting
- Must be willing to work extended or flexible hours as needed
- Willingness to adapt to change and learn
- Must have a basic knowledge of assembly line operations
- Must have basic machine knowledge, able to run tool room equipment including measuring instruments