Top Gun Staffing Inc is working with a manufacturer in the Greater Calhoun County MI area to fill a full time Direct Hier PLC Technician position.
Objective of the Position: Troubleshoot and program equipment using Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’s) using Siemens, Allen-Bradley and etc.
- Create backup data for PLC and peripheral equipment and maintain backup location for programs.
- Responsible for maintaining 5S in department and periodically participating with audit process.
- Set up control programs on operator panels.
- Troubleshoot electrical problems on automated equipment. Maintain and modify existing systems.
- Update PLC and operator panel programs to reflect changes in processes or part numbers.
- Secondary Accountabilities: the position incumbent ensures, that
- Conduct all business-related activities for, and on the behalf of, Eberspaecher within the limits of applicable local, state, and federal legal requirements.
- Provide support to, and compliance with, all local and corporate Eberspaecher Health,
- Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and other HSE related requirements.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and follows all ENA polices related to
- TS16949 and ISO 14001; looks for way to improve and promote quality.
- Professional Background / Basic Qualification / Work Experience:
- Associates degree or equivalent from a 2-year college or technical school.
- Minimum three years related experience in maintenance or programming role.
- Strong knowledge of electrical engineering design in the field of industrial automation,
- troubleshooting and servicing.
- Minimum two years’ experience in industrial automotive plant environment.
- Minimum one year experience with principal PLC manufacturers such as Allen-Bradley,
- GE Fanuc, or Siemens. Siemens preferred.
- Knowledge of electrical and safety design standards (NFPA, NEC, IEC/EN 62061, etc.)