Top Gun Staffing Inc has partnered with a multidisciplinary firm that focuses on innovative Production Team Lead practices across the United States. If you are interested in contributing to changes and developments, this is the position for you!
Team Leader duties and responsibilities
Team Leaders monitor team members’ participation to ensure everyone has proper training and provide any additional training if needed. They can have a wide variety of responsibilities outside of their mentorship role. Some important duties and responsibilities for a Team Leader can include:
- Develop a strategy that the team members can use to better reach a project’s goal.
- Assign tasks to team members.
- Determine the completion timeline and monitor progress to keep the project on track and on schedule.
- Communicate clear instructions to team members.
- Manage the flow of day-to-day operations.
- Create and distribute reports to update the company on the team’s progress.
Prefer college or training in a technical field such as skilled trades
Prefer three to five years of automotive experience
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
Position involves the management of people in a production environment and all of the related equipment in a safe and efficient manner
This person is also responsible for the quality of the product being produced within a team environment
The Team Lead is expected to lead training of the team members, ensure standard work is being followed by all team members, and ensure production rates are met
Report unsafe conditions to your supervisor in a timely manner
Ensure quality product delivered by team members to internal & external customer
Lead training of all new team members, and support ongoing training for team members