We are looking to employ a maintenance supervisor with an outstanding knowledge of mechanical and electrical components, safety procedures, and industrial maintenance in a manufacturing setting (automotive manufacturing preferred). A maintenance supervisor is expected to have fantastic organizational and time management skills. You will display natural leadership and possess fantastic communication skills with a great eye for detail.
To ensure success, maintenance supervisors should display strong problem solving and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of industrial maintenance, repairs, refurbishments, and managing staff. Top candidates will be fantastic at repairing equipment maintenance procedures and have extensive knowledge of automated systems, robotics, PLCs, etc.
**Please note, this is a night shift position, so you must be willing to work 3rd shift hours!**
Maintenance Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Inspect sites regularly to identify problems and necessary maintenance.
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work as per forecasted workloads.
- Employ, supervise and train workers.
- Coordinate daily cleaning and maintenance activities.
- Oversee all repairs and ensure that work is completed on time.
- Maintain all inventory and equipment, and ensure proper storage.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations and practices on site.
- Conduct preventative maintenance work.
- Conduct follow-ups on all maintenance and repair work.
- Conduct safety inspections as scheduled.
- Establish strategies to meet workload demands on time.
Maintenance Supervisor Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Industrial Maintenance or related field.
- 3-5 years experience with Robotics, Automation systems, PLCs, heavy stamping press machines, hydraulics, pneumatics, etc.
- 2 years minimum of experience as a maintenance supervisor required.
- Strong knowledge of industrial maintenance and preventative maintenance practices.
- Solid understanding of health and safety regulations and practices.
- Effective budgeting, inventory control, scheduling and planning, and performance management.
- Fantastic organizational and leadership skills.
- Great eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related communication tools.
- Great time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.