Top Gun Staffing Inc has partnered with a multidisciplinary firm that focuses on innovative Robotic Weld Technician practices across the United States. If you are interested in contributing to changes and developments, this is the position for you!
ROBOTIC WELD TECHNICIAN I INTRODUCTION:
This position reports to Industrial Engineer. It is solely accountable for the fulfillment of all assigned duties and has authority delegated commensurate with assigned responsibilities. Performs detailed phases of production and preventative maintenance work in the Welding Department. Performs duties associated with all areas of production and part quality as related to the following.
ROBOTIC WELD TECHNICIAN I AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY: Include, but are not limited to:
- Modify existing weld programs for new and existing weld cells.
- Maintains existing automation equipment and end of arm tooling.
- Supports production through troubleshooting.
- Daily and monthly maintenance which include maintenance records and operation of all welding equipment.
- Performing basic trouble shooting.
- Documenting of preventative maintenance.
- Performs preventative maintenance as scheduled.
- Timely and effective oral and written communication to the team of any concerns with machinery, downtime, or other issues that affect production, operations or machinery.
- Any additional duties that have not been specifically stated, but which may be assigned and those that are logically and properly inherent to this position.
ROBOTIC WELD TECHNICIAN I REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous experience in robotic welding and automation.
- Basic welding knowledge.
- Working with ABB Robots
- Entry level, mechanical, electrical, and troubleshooting skills.
- Minimum 1 year previous robot and welding experience.
- Ability to sit, stand, stoop, bend, twist, kneel, walk, and lift up to 50# with or without the assistance of a lift device.
- Basic to tool room skills.
- Working experience with maintenance software programs and systems.
- Completion of High School education or GED.
- Capable of working in a fast paced manufacturing environment with the ability to multi-task having several projects at various phases of completion.
- Highly dependable, self-motivated and self-driven with excellent attendance.
- Able to use handheld tools and measuring devices correctly and safely.
- Basic math, reading, writing and communication skills as defined by company standards.