Top Gun Staffing is working with a Tier One automotive Manufacturer in the Milford area.
The Assistant Production Manager will also be responsible for managing team conflicts and providing performance feedback.
- Assist in the development of employee training, coaching, and goal setting.
- Collaborate with supervisors on continuous improvement strategies to achieve the highest level of efficiency and quality.
- Oversee and maintain a clean, sanitary work environment following FSQ & USDA guidelines.
- Work with FSQ Manager to ensure proper execution of SOPs and GMPs that include but are not limited to meat temperature verification, finished product net weight check, metal detection validation & calibration.
- Identify and implement customer orders and truckload requirements into the workflow.
- Maintain familiarity with pre- and post-operation processes.
- Must be able to work 2nd shift scheduled hours Monday – Friday with possible OT
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and be able to stand for extended periods of time.
Job Type: Full-time
- Evening shif 2pm 10:30pm 1.5x OT after 45 hrs