Top Gun Staffing is seeking an experienced Casting/Foundry Engineer located in the Gibson, GA area. This a full-time role.
· 2-4 years’ experience
· Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years of Technical Schooling
· Auto CAD / CATIA and SolidWorks / 3D Modeling
· Microsoft Office Skills
· Understanding of ferrous Micro Structures / Layout devices & Tools / Measuring abilities
– Blueprint, Drawing, Schematic and computer-generated report readings and interpretation.
– Understanding of Fisher horizontal patterns.
– Ability to collaborate with other Engineers and personnel to provide solutions and analysis in castings and C/M plans.
– Steady research and data analysis to evaluate cost of maintenance of design and applications.
– Understanding of CAD) (CATIA/Solidworks) software.
– Perform auditing of specific departments as needed. Recommend design modifications and improvements as needed.
– Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements.
– Use hand tools and power tools as necessary to build gating and runner systems.
– Ability to conduct performance requirements to improve product performance as required.