Are you a Civil Engineer that is ready to take your career to the next level? Come join this amazing team! Top Gun Staffing is currently recruiting a Civil Engineer (Water Resources) for a fast-growing company. This is a Hybrid position that is based out the Columbia, MD Area
- · A focus on Personal Professional development
- · A wide variety of projects and experience
- · Direct Hire position
- · Competitive Pay
- · Lucrative Bonus Program
- · Stock Options
- · Matching 401k
- · Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- · Flexibility
What would you be doing?
- Prepare roadway drainage designs and coordinate inclusion of designs in roadway plans
- Prepare bridge and culvert hydrologic and hydraulic studies
- Prepare reports and designs for stormwater and water resources projects
- Permitting through various federal, state, and local agencies
What do you need to bring to the table?
- B.S. in Civil or Environmental Engineering or equivalent experience
- 2 Years’ Hydrology and Hydraulic (H&H) design experience, including 2-D analysis and flood studies.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Storm CAD, and MicroStation
- Drainage design, SWM and ES&C expertise
- P.E. or E.I.T. Certification in the state of Pennsylvania strongly preferred