**Direct Hire*** CNC operators wanted in Athens, AL!
Machine Operators are responsible for running one or more CNC machines, executing offsets and tool changes, troubleshooting machine issues with the Line Leader, and performing quality checks and adjustments in order to produce high quality parts in a timely manner.
- Knowledge and understanding of metric/standard measurements and decimals
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to run one or more machine while monitoring offsets and tool changes
- Understand and troubleshoot basic machine alarms
- Load and unload parts and components
- Control part specifications and quality adjustments
- Ability to perform necessary procedures while maintaining cleanliness
- Must be able to set up CNC machines!
- Computer savvy with basic understanding of computer programming and CAD/CAM.
- Proven experience as a CNC Operator.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred but not required
- Prior production and CNC manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team-driven environment
- Ability to understand and follow safety and quality guidelines
- Ability to read, comprehend and write English for completion of documentation and effective communication with teammates
- Ability to speak English sufficiently to allow for adequate communication with teammates=
- Monday – Friday
- Second and Third shift available
- 26.25/hr .60 cent shift Differential