Controls Engineer Responsibilities:
- Analyze plant processes, design and implement improvements.
- Troubleshooting issues with hardware and processes.
- Plan preventative maintenance.
- Work with others to detect problems and implement solutions.
- Maintain quality and safety standards are upheld.
Controls Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, electrical, manufacturing, or mechanical engineering preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience in a related field.
- Technical proficiency in some software applications.
- Strong cause-effect analytical abilities to solve problems.
- Excellent communication skills.