Top Gun Staffing Inc, Inc. is working with our client a Top Tier 1 Automotive Manufacturing plant in search for a Controls Engineer for a 2nd Shift. Qualified candidates will provide support, leadership, and direction to group Maintenance Technicians to perform control functions for the CRADLES and Press Department. Controls Engineers are responsible for the development and training of maintenance employees, leading improvements in all cradle areas.
- Experience working with Allen Bradley controls systems, experience
- Strong technical background; previous experience with field-driven computer systems and inventory control
- Computer skills: Basic Microsoft Word and Excel, AutoCAD Must have a working knowledge of Fanuc & Motoman Robots
- Must have a working knowledge of Allen Bradley & PILZ PLCs
- Must have a working knowledge of basic drafting (blueprint reading, dimension drawings, etc.)
- Must have an understanding of basic engineering practices and functions
- Ability to perform basic engineering calculations
- Must be willing to work extended, weekends, or flexible hours as required to meet production needs
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Good interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Robotic programming
- Background in implementing and maintaining systems to support maintenance and production
- Associates Degree preferred, or equivalent automated manufacturing experience required.
- Minimum 5 years of automated manufacturing technical experience required
- Tabware experience is preferred
To be considered for this position please apply directly!