Environmental Health and Safety Manager
We are looking for an effective EHS Manager expected to train employees on safety policies and practices, conduct regular inspections, generate health and safety assessment reports, and ensure that all occupational guidelines and regulations are adhered to.
To be a successful EHS Manager in this role, you should demonstrate a detailed knowledge of health and safety regulations and strong leadership skills.
- Meet with the EH&S team regularly to define EHS goals and objectives and review areas that need improvement
- Conduct and coordinate regular audits to identify hazards or EHS violations to maintain facility compliance.
- Plan, lead, and implement new health and safety programs, oversee any regulatory concerns.
- Track and report any audit recommendations and develop/implement corrective actions.
- Monitor operational processes and employee activities, be a guiding force in training and ensure positive employee relations.
- Review assessment documentation, incident and accident reports, and health and safety manuals.
- Preparing and submitting health and safety compliance documents to the relevant organizations.
- Ensure EH&S objectives are planned into plant projects and processes.
- Keeping abreast of the latest EHS trends, policies, regulations, and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Health and Safety or similar discipline
- Experience in a manufacturing environment required
- Detailed knowledge of relevant regulations and standards such as OSHA and ISO 14001/45001
- Highly effective communicator with skills in leadership, problem solving, sound judgement, and organization.
- Proficiency in computer programs such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong project management skills
- Fantastic insurance plans – health, dental, and vision
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Tuition reimbursement
· Relocation assistance