Top Gun Staffing is now hiring for an experienced HR Generalist to join a great automotive manufacturing company. This is a DIRECT HIRE position! The HR Generalist will be responsible for providing comprehensive HR support and services to employees and management. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of HR practices, policies, and employment laws in the automotive manufacturing industry.
Shift – Nights (4 PM – 1 AM)
Pay – $70-$75K DOE
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies, procedures, and programs to ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Manage the full employee lifecycle, including recruitment, onboarding, performance management, and offboarding processes.
- Coordinate and conduct employee orientation and training programs to promote employee engagement, development, and retention.
- Provide guidance and support to managers and employees on HR-related matters, including employee relations, conflict resolution, and disciplinary actions.
- Assist in the administration of employee benefits programs, including enrollment, claims resolution, and communication with benefits providers.
- Manage and maintain employee records, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality.
- Assist in the development and execution of HR initiatives, such as employee engagement surveys, performance appraisal systems, and talent management programs.
- Support the implementation of HRIS (Human Resources Information System) or other HR-related technology systems to streamline HR processes and data management.
- Assist in the analysis and reporting of HR metrics and trends to support data-driven decision-making.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, including ADA, FMLA, EEO, and OSHA.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices in HR to proactively identify opportunities for improvement and innovation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and participate in special projects or initiatives as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field. HR certification (e.g., SHRM-CP, PHR) is a plus.
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist, preferably in the automotive manufacturing industry.
- Strong knowledge of HR principles, practices, and employment laws.
- Familiarity with HRIS platforms and proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively engage with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion and professionalism.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic manufacturing environment.