Top Gun is now hiring for an experienced Digital Manufacturing Engineer for a great company near Scottsville, KY. This is a Direct Hire position with an outstanding manufacturing company.
The Digital Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for driving the implementation and optimization of digital transformation (Industry 4.0) technologies and initiatives within a manufacturing environment. This role focuses on integrating advanced digital technologies, automation, and data analytics to enhance operational efficiency, productivity, and decision-making. The Digital Manufacturing Engineer collaborates with cross-functional teams to design, implement, and maintain smart manufacturing solutions aligned with the company’s strategic goals.
Strategy Development and Planning:
· Develop and execute the company’s Industry 4.0 strategy and roadmap, aligning with organizational objectives.
· Identify opportunities and assess the feasibility of implementing Industry 4.0 technologies to improve manufacturing processes, quality, and overall efficiency.
· Collaborate with senior management to define key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to measure the success of Industry 4.0 initiatives.
Technology Integration and Implementation:
· Identify and evaluate suitable Industry 4.0 technologies, such as Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), robotics, and cloud computing.
· Design and implement solutions to connect and integrate manufacturing equipment, systems, and processes to enable data collection and analysis.
Data Analytics and Insights:
· Collect, analyze, and interpret manufacturing data from various sources, such as sensors, machines, and production systems.
Process Optimization and Automation:
· Identify opportunities for process optimization and automation using Industry 4.0 technologies.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to streamline and automate manufacturing processes, reducing cycle times, waste, and costs.
Cybersecurity and Risk Management
Training and Knowledge Sharing
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
· Previous experience in implementing Industry 4.0 initiatives within a manufacturing environment.
· Strong knowledge of Industry 4.0 technologies, such as IoT, AI, ML, robotics, and cloud computing.
· Familiarity with manufacturing processes, automation, and control systems.
· Proficiency in data analytics tools and techniques, including data modeling, statistical analysis, and visualization.
· Understanding of cybersecurity principles and best practices in an industrial context.
· Experience with project management methodologies and tools.
· Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
· Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
· Self-motivated and proactive in staying updated with industry trends and advancements in Industry 4.0.
· Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and project requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 3 years
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Manufacturing facility
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scottsville, KY: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
Work Location: In person