The role of the Night Shift Human Resources Generalist is to support the HR Manager in the day-to-day HR management, in accordance with the Group’s human resources policies and procedures
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Endurance and resistance to stress
• Criticism ability
• Strategic agility
• Innovation and creativity
• Results driven
• Customer focus
• Integrity and trust
• Managerial courage with the ability to motivate others
Main Roles and Responsibilities
• Manages and maintains required databases.
• Conducts formal company orientation with new hires and assists with onboarding actions.
• Maintains record keeping within standards.
• Supports benefit administration.
• Creates and maintains training matrix and associate training records.
• Answers employee queries related to payroll and other HR related matters.
• Recommends and assists in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures and their dissemination through employee handbooks, and/or meetings.
• Assists in the development and implementation of employee engagement activities. .
• Management of onboarding and off-boarding planning and actions.
• Commitment to the highest ethical standards.
• Other duties as assigned by the manager.
• Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required. • At least two years of human resource management experience preferred. Personal:
• Sensitive treatment of confidential information
• Must be willing and able to meet deadlines (payroll, monthly reporting, social report, projects) • Experience in an automotive manufacturing company • Intermediate knowledge of employment laws • Knowledge of benefits and compensation
***Hours will vary between 6PM-7:30AM depending on meeting schedules with shift floor managers.***