Full Job Description
Direct Hire with great salary, bonuses, benefits and opportunity for advancement.
- 100% employer paid comprehensive medical, dental, and optical
- Discretionary Year End Bonus
- A generous time-off policy, including 13 paid holidays, 2 weeks of vacation, and 6 PTO days.
- Tuition Reimbursement and Training to support your continued growth.
Overview: Under the direction of the Human Resources Manager, the Human Resources Generalist will be responsible for:
- Providing support for various human resource functions, including benefits administration, and payroll/timekeeping processes.
- Assisting in recruitment efforts for exempt and non-exempt positions. Coordinating temporary workforce staffing.
- Conducting new employee orientation and onboarding as well as improving processes to ensure a positive and informative onboarding experience.
- Coordinating employee social and wellness activities.
- Implementing company policies and communicating policies to the workforce.
- Creating reports and participating in assigned projects.
- Maintaining an employee communication system, and updating digital display boards.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or human resources related field.
- Minimum of 5 years human resources experience within a manufacturing/automotive environment preferred.
- Software proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), payroll software (ADP Enterprise, EeT, AS400 or other timekeeping related system, and HRIS software knowledge required).
- Ability to prioritize workload and self-manage projects, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Must be a hands-on, self-starter able to work with minimal supervision.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000 – 100,000k
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday – First Shift 8-5pm
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location