Shift-Day shift with overtime required
Compensation is $85,000-$95,000 Depending on Experience
We are currently searching for a qualified and reliable maintenance manager to lead our manufacturing facility. As the maintenance manager, you will be responsible for managing all maintenance supervisors and technicians. Your duties will include overseeing the maintenance of machinery, planning repair activities, and developing maintenance procedures.
If you have proven experience in a maintenance and management roles, with excellent organizational and leadership abilities, then we encourage you to apply today. Our ideal candidate will demonstrate a good understanding of maintenance machinery and equipment, as well as outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Maintenance Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervising and leading all maintenance processes, operations, and personnel.
- Tracking expenses and overseeing the budget for maintenance.
- Oversee the maintenance of all machinery to ensure it’s at working standards.
- Creating and implementing maintenance procedures to include PM procedures and schedules.
- Conducting regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
- Planning and managing all repair and installation activities.
- Ensuring all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
- Assigning repair schedules and evaluating repair cost estimates.
- Documenting and preparing daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
- Overseeing equipment stock and placing orders for new supplies when necessary.
- Supports technical items for all Kaizen and continuous improvement activities.
- Responsible for monthly machine downtime and scrap reporting.
- Evaluate maintenance supervisor’s and technician’s skill level and oversee proper training and document as needed.
Maintenance Manager Requirements:
- High school diploma required.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in industrial maintenance in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous managerial experience is a bonus.
- Additional skills required: CNC/Machining, electronic/electrical, PLC programming, continual safety awareness, test equipment, schematics, mechanical, metric system, blueprint reading, measuring techniques, hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Strong knowledge facilities machines and equipment.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of ERP systems is preferred
- Overseeing shift supervisors and supporting staff for the maintenance Dept.