Top Gun Staffing Inc is looking for experience Manufacturing Maintenance Technicians with 2nd and 3rd shift opportunities available. Must have experience with Plastic Injection Molding.
Please find a description about the role below:
- Manufacture and installation of components and assemblies from several individual parts
- Install electrical assemblies and other components
- Creation of electrical plans of electrical circuits and the associated component lists
- Programming of devices for controlling or regulating a machine by means of programmable logic controllers (PLC)
- Construction and testing of electrical, compressed air and hydraulic controls
- Development and production of mechatronic systems in mechanical and plant engineering
- Maintenance, repair and service for plastic injection molding machines, blow molding systems and automated robot systems
YOU SHOULD BRING THIS WITH YOU:
- Do you have at least a good secondary school diploma?
- Do you have manual skills and do you like to solve problems?
- Are you interested in physical and technical relationships?
- Are you goal-oriented and pay attention to careful work?
- Do you have good numeracy skills?
- Do you enjoy working in a team and are you open to other opinions and ways of thinking?
- Are you reliable, motivated and responsible?