Top Gun Staffing has partnered with a multidisciplinary firm that focuses on innovative Manufacturing Engineer practices across the United States. If you are interested in contributing to changes and developments, this is the position for you!
Conducts machine setup, troubleshooting, repairs and preventive maintenance service.
Duties and Responsibilities
-PTO all after 90 days
• Follow Standardized Work Instructions.
• Robots, changing of weld shunts, tips, weld guns, and cylinder repair rebuilding.
• Changing of transformers, firing panels.
• Manlifts, ladders, roof work and outside work.
• Must follow all OSHA and plant safety rules including, lock-out tag-out, etc.
• Supports the teams in operational improvement.
• Develops Initial Standard Work Practices with the teams.
• Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production, and performs scheduled maintenance and repairs of production equipment during machine service.
• Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs.
• Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
• Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
• Any other duties deemed necessary or appropriate.
Education and Experience
• HS diploma/GED + advanced technical training in electrical, mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics, and PLCs. Prefer USDOL Journeyman’s certificate or equivalent work experience or skills training.
• 5 years previous employment in a manufacturing environment – automotive preferred. Prefer experience working with Fanuc robotics welders.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Problem Solving – Recognize and solve the malfunctioning of the machine and recognize and solve quality problems of welded assembly part.
• Basic electrical, dc and ac voltage
• Basic welding arc, mig, tig, and spot.
• Basic plumbing cooling water for welding