Our company is looking for a Manufacturing Maintenance Technician to join our team.
- Ensure all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines;
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair various manufacturing equipment.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance;
- Maintain a clean and safe work area;
- Ensure equipment meets NEC,OSHA, and company regulations
- Assist in design and installation of new/improved equipment, components and processes.
- Assist and train operators and new team members on fixtures, control panels, running lines and presses.
- Perform PM inspections as required.
- Minimize downtime
- High School Diploma or GED required; 2-year degree from a technical college and minimum of two years on-the-job training with heavy industrial manufacturing facility in skilled trade capacity.
- 2+ years experience in robotic welding, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Electrical, Motors, PLC’s, HMI and PM
- Maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- General knowledge of industrial maintenance with an emphasis on electrical, mechanical or controls application preferred
- Must be able to provide own tools needed for position.
- Apart from religious observation, must be flexible and available to work full time schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays;
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future;
- Good communication and team working skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel preferred
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Robot experience, teach points and troubleshoot
- Motor Control, PLC, and Ladder Logic
- Basic Electrical Theory
- Basic knowledge of electrical components
- Basic understanding of services and variable frequency drives
- Welding experience: Fanuc, Aluminum, MIG, CNC
- Must have good mathematical and communication
- Ability to read and understand schematics
- Ability to use testing and troubleshooting equipment
- Must have a good understanding of rigging, cranes, etc.
- Must have a general knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
- Must be able to pay good attention to detail
- Must have a basic knowledge of drafting (blueprint reading, dimension drawings, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of AUTOCAD
- Must be able to work extended hours as needed to meet customer requirement