Top Gun Staffing is seeking skilled Maintenance Technicians for 2nd and 3rd shifts for an Automotive Manufacturer in the Louisville area!
What you will be doing:
- Conducts machine setup, troubleshooting, repairs and preventive maintenance service.
- Robots, changing of shunts, tips, guns, and cylinder repair/rebuilding.
- Changing of transformers/firing panels.
- Must follow all OSHA and plant safety rules including, lock-out tag-out, etc.
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production, and performs scheduled maintenance and repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs.
- Performs troubleshooting and repair and troubleshooting on mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic production machinery.
- Any other duties deemed necessary or appropriate.
- 2 years robotic (Fanuc) experience in a welding environment.
- 2 years hands-on experience with pneumatics OR hydraulics.
- 2 years basic electrical experience
- 2 years hands-on mechanical experience (motors, conveyors, drives, power transmission)
- Hands-on welding experience/fundamental understanding of welding
- 2 years maintenance experience in Manufacturing
- HMI for machine troubleshooting
- Fanuc robotics – programming and troubleshooting
- Lincoln Welders/Aluminum MIG Welding
- CNC experience (HAAS)
- Projection nut welding experience
- Advanced electrical experience
- 5+ Years maintenance experience in automotive manufacturing
- PLC (Allen Bradley or Siemens TIA Portal)