- Position: Manufacturing Engineer
- Type: Direct Hire
- Shift: First shift, Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 4:00pm
- Compensation: 85,000 – 95,000k
Objective of the Position: Support day to day Production that involves Safety, Downtime, Quality, OEE and Ergonomic issues. Manage all new Product launch activities for the Plant that includes, Fixture design, Poke Yoke, Line mapping, Process Layouts, Equipment Installation, Process debugging, and Lean Manufacturing Implementations.
Essential Accountabilities: The position incumbent ensures, that
- Submit annual capital investments for plant
- Approve and sign off all Equipment and tooling for the facility
- Approve any process related procedures or improvements on production line
- Authority to stop production lines if there are quality or durability related risks
- New product implementation and capacity studies
- Preventative maintenance scheduling for equipment, plant and tooling
- Production Support and OEE
- Send recommendations to Engineering Manager to update equipment or process improvements
- Manage Maintenance, PM’s and MRO inventory
Secondary Accountabilities: The position incumbent ensures, that
- Conduct all business related activities for, and on the behalf of, Eberspaecher within the limits of applicable local, state, and federal legal requirements.
- Provide support to, and compliance with, all local and corporate Eberspaecher Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and other HSE related requirements.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and follows all ENA polices related to TS16949 and ISO 14001; looks for way to improve and promote quality.
- Other duties as assigned.
Professional Background / Basic Qualification / Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in engineering or equivalent experience (Associates in engineering and three years manufacturing engineering experience, or High School diploma and 10 years manufacturing engineering experience).
- Experience in Manufacturing Engineer with Motoman Robotics advanced programming and troubleshooting for a manufacturing supplier preferably automotive.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Catia or 3D modeling software
- Must have practical welding experience in MIG & TIG
- Ability to travel domestically by car or plane
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be proficient in Microsoft Office & SAP
- Ability to analyze data and prepare reports, statements and projections.
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts and operations, including calculations, percentages, etc.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos, and write correspondence.
- Analytical- Synthesize complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Business Acumen- Understands business implications of decisions.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement of products for manufacturability.
- Knowledge of engineering fundaments, mechanical systems, automotive systems, and exhaust systems.
- Project Management- Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
Strives to continuously improve expertise, knowledge and skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 – $95,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 5 years
- 6 years
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Manufacturing facility
Work Location: One location