Top Gun Staffing Inc, Inc. is Recruiting for a PC & L Manager for a Automotive Parts Manufacturer in the Jackson, MS Area
• Ensure customer satisfaction: supervise day to day activities, anticipate customer requirements and maintain good relationships, manage the launch of new programs within the plant.
• Lead the logistics team and set PC&L objectives.
• Ensure adequate staffing, training and development of team members.
• Monitor logistics processes: supervise day to day activities, prepare and propose the Sales and Operations Plan (PIC) to the plant management committee, assure the responsibility of the Master Scheduling Plan (PDP) with Autonomous Production Unit (UAP) managers, improve & enhance performance and relationships of suppliers and logistics partners.
• Monitor logistics performance and implement necessary improvement actions in coordination with other plant functions (Quality, Production System Efficiency …).
• Participate in the development of the Division PC&L network.
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering required
- Production Control & Logistics Experience
- MRP Planning
- SAP or ERP Systems
- Direct Hire Position
- Competitive Base Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, and more!!