Top Gun Staffing Inc is working with a Tier One Automotive MFG to fill a fulltime Direct Hire CAD Production Engineering role.
· 3-5 years of experience, which can include internship and/or co-op experience.
· Knowledge of manufacturing process, machine design, mechanics of materials and design for manufacturing and assembly.
· Experience and/or training in engine components, hydraulics, sheet metal, fixture design or failure analysis.
· Proficiency in use of solid modeling 3D CAD, prefer SolidEdge.
· Execute assigned design and development projects involving these technologies.
· Provide technical support to sales, production, service, and operations to make and meet commitments.
· Support manufacturing and update prints to provide configuration control of product as it is built.
· Pursue individual goals and objectives and contribute to achievement of department goals and continuous improvement of department processes.