The candidate for this position will be responsible for monitoring the operations of our systems, including quality and compliance. The candidate should also be able to recommend improvements to the process through the tracking of metrics and reporting of data. The candidate should definitely have strong technical abilities in order to succeed in this role.
- Provide technical support as necessary
- Establish process metrics and goals
- Develop and issue process designs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Engineering
- Familiarity with process control
- Must have knowledge of and familiarity, project management, APQP, PPAP, VA/VE, LEAN and other automotive related activities.
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively