We are looking for a reliable Maintenance Manager to oversee all installation, repair and upkeep operations of the company’s facilities. You will be the one to ensure that your colleagues have the best physical resources available to complete their duties according to budget.
A great maintenance manager will have a solid understanding of plumbing and electrical systems as well as carpentry and other crafts. They will be well-versed in all maintenance process and health and safety regulations. The ideal candidate will also have aptitude in undertaking administrative tasks such as reporting, budgeting etc.
The goal is to ensure the company facilities are well-cared for and adequate to support the company’s business operations.
- Champions annual cost task for CBAM with Continuous Improvement (CI) coordination.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Champions CBAM’s overall MAFACT plan, implementation and continuous improvement.
- Check electrical and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure functionality
- Monitors progress to continuous improvement KPIs and advances the transformation to world class over time through continued improvement and coaching.
- Champions VSM and Kaizen events.
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Drives lean training and implements a lean toolkit utilizing PDCA, VSM, Kaizen, problem solving, 5S, etc.
- Assists the Production Department with work cell balancing and optimization both prior to and during production.
- Assists the Materials Department with packaging, material storage/retrieval, and material routing optimization.
- Acts as gate keeper of CBAM’s floor plan layout and overall material flow strategy, ensuring lean methodology and adherence to best and safe practices.
- Minimum 10 years manufacturing/operations experience.
- University degree in Industrial, Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering; Production/Operations Management; or related field; or equivalent work related experience
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity