- Assist the Plant Manager and effectively manage day-to-day activities of production
- Assist in the development and assure an overall strategy/plan for the Production department to achieve overall plant KPI targets.
- Assure adherence to all Safety and Quality programs
- Develop and monitor ongoing training programs for production personnel
- Be a strong leader and team builder
- Remain actively involved with team members on the floor to provide guidance
- Lead or assist with continuous improvement activities
- Support HR regarding attendance, staffing management and team member relations
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate degree in management preferred, or equivalent experience
- 3 – 5 years in manufacturing industry experience – preferably automotive
- 1 – 3 years of supervisory experience required – responsible for multiple lines and shifts.
- Proficiency in MS Office products required