The Program Manager will plan, coordinate, and execute plant activities associated with launching new programs. A strong and organized leader who will direct and coordinate engineering support to production, in this role you will focus on APQP responsibilities to automotive OEM and Tier 1 customers.
- Evaluate all aspects of the project, from cell layout to launch.
- Conduct feasibility studies for project designs, create plant launch timeline capturing activities starting at job award leading to arrival of equipment, home line
tryout, PPAP through SOP.
- Prepare quotes, value and analyze engineering ideas, and recommend release for prototypes, new projects, and engineering changes.
- Document approvals and checklists.
- Prompt accurate internal reporting of customer expectations and issues, program timing, and any information vital to the reputation, service and satisfaction of our customers that needs to be addressed. Provide support as needed.
- Manage, direct, and mentor your team in a fast-paced environment to achieve overall goals and objectives.
Successful candidates will have experience with leading a cross functional team and familiarity with ISO 16949 procedures as well as the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or manufacturing
- 3+ years’ experience with program management within automotive manufacturing
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Confident skills in CAD software
- Must be autonomous, responsible, reliable, and self-motivated
- Excellent oral and written skills required with attention to detail is critical
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management required