Are you interested in working for one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world? Come join this outstanding team! The Finance Department Leader is responsible for performing various functions that will help guide and foster a team spirit that supports both the Employee Charter and the goals of this company.
The ideal candidate will display strong leadership skills, an educational approach, and the motivation to guide the team to success.
What’s in it for you?
The ability to work for a global manufacturing leader
A company that provides childcare and parental leave benefits
A forward thinking company that partners with nonprofit organizations
A company that invests in their employees by offering company outings, a stocked kitchen, and fitness subsidies
Outstanding benefits package that include health & wellness, pet insurance, and mental health benefits
Promotions within the company before hiring externally
- Review and analyze monthly financial statements and forecasts
- Prepare the annual financial budget and 5-year plan.
- Investigate variances and make recommendations for cost reductions
- Perform inventory, capital, and tooling management
- Develop, and foster strong working relations with individuals, teams, and overall department; carry out performance assessments, establish development/training requirements of the departmental team; and implement corrective measures if required in order to sustain effectiveness of services provided.
- Develop programs for Cost Savings and Cost Avoidance tracking, continuous improvement, establish procedures and job training.
- Participate in short and long-term supplier price reduction initiatives with engineering and materials departments in order to optimize products being purchased as well as reducing cost from the supply chain flow.