- Reconcile general ledger accounts as assigned and maintain proper documentation to support any reconciliation items. Clear items accurately and in a timely manner from the current reconciliation file as warranted.
- Maintain departmental files for your area.
- Adhere to Minimum Control Standards.
- Create reports as requested from Finance Leaders.
- Create and process manual journal entries for month end closing.
- Assist Finance Leaders and other Accountants with manual journal processing at month end closing.
- Resolve external and internal customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Assist in budget and other forecasting activities as needed.
- Satisfy all Sarbanes-Oxley documented finance process requirements for the position.
- Responsible for establishing a stable working relationship with other departments and external customers/suppliers.
- Perform other specialized duties assigned based on reporting area in Finance.
- Adhere to rules, regulations and/or policies and procedures
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Must have good problem-solving skills
- Must be able to pay close attention to detail
- Must have good organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Engineering required.
5 years minimum experience in Manufacturing – general ledger, budgeting, forecasting, cost accounting, accounts receivables, accounts payable