We are looking for an innovative trainer to be responsible for training the employees and associates in a given work area to all applicable standards to ensure a complete understanding of the work process and Standard Work Instruction.
The trainer is responsible for ensuring that new employees receive onboarding training to prepare them for their role.
To be successful as a trainer you must be observant and have excellent analytical skills. A good trainer is able to use alternative teaching methods to cater to various individuals.
- Evaluate employee performance to gauge where skills are lacking.
- Create training programs to address skill gaps in employees.
- Prepare learning materials for programs.
- Develop onboarding programs for new employees.
- Conduct surveys to gauge the effectiveness of programs.
- Research new teaching methods.
- Compliance with training within industry (TWI) job instructions.
- Minimum High School Diploma, G.E.D., some college-level course work preferred
- Prior experience as a trainer or a similar position.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to identify gaps in skills.
- Knowledge of various teaching methods and approaches.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Multiple shifts available
Ability to mentor new staff. Ability to understand, anticipate and follow directions while exercising maturity of judgment. Ability to work in a team environment or independently to perform duties with little supervision. Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and with a variable workload. Ability to work flexible hours in order to meet customer requirements. Ability to understand basic computer software. Possesses good verbal and written communication skills, and good mathematical skills. Must be able to interact effectively with other team members. Self-starter who can function in a semi-autonomous environment Ability to train people with a variety of work experiences and knowledge Ability to function in front of a large group of people and maintain professionalism Proven record of following all work rules, procedures, and attendance policy.