The purpose of this position is to prepare and ship completed products and receive and verify inbound merchandise deliveries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ship and receive material
- Perform transactions in the computer system (SAP) such as inventory transactions and final completions of work orders
- Responsible for completing the daily backlog schedules as instructed by customer service, the lead worker and/or the supervisor
- Report safety issues to management and follow safety procedures
- Follow documentation and quality procedures and report discrepancies to Management
Technical or Functional Knowledge
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in shipping and receiving
- Experience with SAP system
- Clean driving record
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Strong technical skills including Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work overtime
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, hear, speak, view processes and the surrounding environment, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.