• Maintain physical plant and equipment to ensure zero production down-time.
• Build, maintain and perform Preventative Maintenance on robust tooling for equipment.
• 5 years’ Tool and Die Making experience and/or Tool & Die Maker certificate
• Highly Proficient blue print reading and interpretation
• Proficiency with Tool Room operation and production equipment including grinders, mills, lathes
• Strong knowledge of GD+T
• Trouble shooting for cutting tools and dies (end forming, crimping, and bending)
Critical Success Factors:
• Must be willing to work flexible shifts and hours
• Ability to work independently without supervision and with minimum direction
• Ability to work in a team environment and be both a team player and team leader