Shift-Day shift with some possible weekends
Compensation is $75,000-$95,000 Depending on Experience
We are looking to hire a skilled process engineer to oversee the design, implementation and improvement of our company processes. As a process engineer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing process strategies, managing process resources, optimizing current processes, and maintaining process documents. Ultimately, your job is to maintain the efficiency of production in order to reduce costs.
To ensure success as a process engineer you should have extensive experience in process design, excellent technical skills, and high-level analytical skills. A top-class process engineer can analyze a process system and implement simple yet effective changes to boost production.
Process Engineer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with production managers to assess existing processes.
- Drafting process ideas to reduce costs and improve production rates.
- Performing risk assessments.
- Designing and testing process upgrades and new process systems.
- Ensuring processes comply with safety and quality standards.
- Performing process simulations and troubleshooting issues.
- Performing optimization tests.
- Developing routines and best practices to ensure product quality.
- Developing standardized operating instructions for the upgrades process.
- Write and maintain process documents and standard operating procedures.
- Monitoring upgrade systems.
Process Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or 3+ years’ experience with multiple manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge of robotics, troubleshooting SPC, and control systems.
- Proven work experience as a process engineer.
- Experience with process simulations and standard operating procedures.
- High-level knowledge of process engineering software systems.
- Experience working with CAD and AutoCAD.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Analytical thinker.
- Familiarity with state health and safety regulations.
- Ability to project manage.