One of our clients is currently manufacturing engineered, value-added Lightweight Structure and Propulsion Systems. Their business is in world-class technologies, motivated and talented people, and high-quality products. Their Mission is to make people’s lives better by:
• Delivering outstanding quality products and services to their customers
• Providing meaningful opportunity, job satisfaction, and job security for our people
• Providing superior long-term investment returns to their stakeholders Their strength is their people.
Troubleshoot and perform tooling repairs and adjustments of production machinery and equipment, including preventative maintenance Major Accountabilities:
• Performs assignments that range in complexity from simple machine repair to troubleshooting tooling.
• Ensure compliance with Federal/State/Local safety and environmental regulations.
• Project management skills.
• Problem solving and analytical skills.
• Computer and spreadsheet proficiency.
• Knowledge of IATF 16949 and ISO 14001:2015
• High School Diploma or G.E.D.
• Prefer with a Journeyman Tool & Die Certificate
• Minimum five years’ experience as Tool & Die Maker or experience repairing and modifying stamping dies.
• Experience with large transfer dies, deep draw dies, progressive dies, welding fixtures, and quality check fixtures.
• Operate all Die Room Equipment, Lathes, Grinders, Bridgeport’s, Drill Presses, etc.
• Demonstrate tool & die knowledge through a job interview and proficiency exercise.
• Crane certification
• Forklift license
• Constant communication with employees, peers, and management.
• Frequent distractions and interruptions
• Multiple demands in a challenging and fast paced- team orientated environment.
• Noisy environment
• Overtime as required Health & Safety:
• Must work in accordance with Health and Safety regulations, Company and plant rules, policies and procedures.
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance