Tooling Automation Technician
Needs experience with 30 Ton – 150 Ton presses.
Know and understand plant Quality and Environmental policies.
Perform other duties as required.
Follows and supports plant’s operating principles, including:
a. Employee Charter – Operating under its principles by treating all team members equally, fairly and with dignity and respect.
b. Abide by plant policies and procedures as described in the most current version of the Team Member Handbook.
c. Open Door Policy – Solves issues with two-way, open and friendly communication.
d. 5S – Maintains and promotes good housekeeping by following the philosophy “Everything has
a place. Everything in its place”.
e. Safety First – Obey the plant’s safety rules and procedures by always wearing PPE and immediately addressing all safety concerns. Promotes an environment where zero injuries are the expected standard.
f. Core values – Treat all team members equally, fairly, with dignity and respect without favoritism in accordance with company values.
g. Attend and participate in Team, Department, Plant-wide and any other meetings as required.
h. Conduct all activities in a professional manner and positive attitude with an emphasis on personal responsibility.
4. Support goal of achieving first time quality and efficiency to meet production requirements
5. Maintain accurate documentation resulting in shared knowledge of issues and lessons learned
6. Troubleshoot and train others on identifying root causes of equipment failures
7. Coordinate with other departments to identify and correct issues
8. Coordinate insourcing activities with other departments to ensure timely production
9. Manage automation related spare parts levels
10. 1st and 2nd shifts available
- Compensation is $25-$30/hour based on experience