Top Gun Staffing is seeking a Training Coordinator for a direct-hire opportunity with manufacturing client located in the Edinboro area. This coordinator will be responsible for optimizing & creating new training programs for manufacturing staff. This coordinator will have experience working in a manufacturing leadership role and also created training for the manufacturing industry. This stable organization company offers excellent benefits and opportunities for professional growth!
- Create educational training modules, aids, and materials for adult learners at all levels.
- Create simulations, mentoring, job shadowing and hands-on trainings.
- Develop training needs assessments, identify skills gaps to be included in future training courses.
- Exercises job knowledge to independently perform job responsibilities and provides on the job training where necessary.
- Knowledgeable of all jobs in assigned area of responsibility and Good Manufacturing Practices policies. Can fill in as an operator on all jobs. Demonstrates compliance to local and industry quality and safety standards.
- Participates in the sharing of information to promote overall efficiency of production. Attends and actively participates in meetings.
- Develops, maintains, audits and verifies effectiveness of all Training Programs.
- Creates “Train the Trainer” programs including production, regulatory, technical and developmental training programs.
- Develops strategies to correct deficiencies in the training program.
- Schedules training activities for exempt and non-exempt personnel in accordance with individual training plans.
- Five plus years experience creating training modules for manufacturing, distribution or similar industries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Training and Development or related area preferred.
- At least 3 years experience working in manufacturing environment, with 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Maintain understanding and competency of compliant processes and regulations (OSHA, SQF, Internal Audits, etc.).
- Extremely effective oral and written communication.
Salary for this position is $55-75,000.
If you or someone within your network fits this profile and would like to apply for this position please submit your application alongside your resume using the link in this posting or contact me directly at Robin.Turner@. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit