Top Gun Staffing is working with a Tier One Automotive Manufacturer to fill a Full Time Direct Hire Training Coordinator position in the greater Milford MI area.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Ability to self-manage workload, work on multiple project/priorities, and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage relationships with various stakeholder groups such as front-line team members, team leaders, plant trainer, and plant management team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to provide facilitated training to both small and large groups of team members
- Some travel may be required for training.
- Excellent computer skills. MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) high level fluency required. Ability to learn new computer programs and platforms
- Work with team members, support departments and Team Leaders to ensure training and education goals are being met.
- Participate/Lead New Hire training to new team members (NHO as needed)
- Ensure Safety is paramount in work practices and procedures. Coordinate and ensure 100% compliance with safety training.
- Ensure that Quality Systems are understood, work with QA to support /develop training and education.
- Understand how this roll impacts the training budget.
- Review, update and develop ETMs, ETSs, SOPs, training quizzes and other training documents as needed.
- Maintain existing training documents and manuals and modify as needed.
- Maintain training documentation in database both electronically as well as hard file.
- Maintain continuous communication with trainer and trainee through out on the job training.
- Assure that all appropriate training documentation has been completed and recorded for each trainee.
- Coordinate and document refresher training needed due to process or equipment changes, time out of task, etc.
- Coordinate team development with Team Leader’s for each Line or Area.
- Provide support to Operators involved with training to ensure consistency of training.
- Maintain and Utilize Training Matrix /Intelex to ensure accurate application of facilities’ talent.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- College Degree (Associates or Bachelor’s) or actively working towards an associates or bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 1 year production experience preferred
- Prior experience leading teams preferred
- Prior experience facilitating training or learning events preferred
- Manufacturing Experience is a must