Our firm is seeking an Automation Project Manager to join one our growing clients! The Project Manager is responsible for driving the selection, creation and implementation of all new automation projects.
- Develop and deploy solutions between the industrial team and equipment.
- Propose process improvements
- Design launch automated systems
- Final approval of equipment control
- BS Degree in Engineering or similar
- Experience in PLC, welding and assembly equipment
- 5 + years in automotive manufacturing
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00 – $130,000.00 per year