Top Gun Staffing is currently recruiting for a Bridge Construction Inspector for a great company in the Washington, DC area!!
- Monitoring construction sites
- Performing surveys and inspections
- Issuing violation notices or stop-work orders
- Creating written documentation, and reviewing plans to ensure compliance with ordinances, regulations, and building codes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, or similar field (or equivalent experience)
- 2 Years’ experience as a Bridge Inspector, preferably with DC area
- Must hold or be able to acquire technician certifications within 6 months of hire, including WACEL, MARTCP, NICET, VDOT, ACI, and/or MDE as required by assignment
- Available to work irregular hours outdoors in various weather conditions to properly monitor the assigned projects.
- Subject to 24/7 call-back for emergency operations.
- P.E. or E.I.T Certification strongly preferred
- Direct Hire position
- Competitive Pay
- Lucrative Bonus Program
- Stock Options
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Matching 401k
What’s in it for you?