Sr. Director of Quality
Top Gun Staffing is looking for a Sr. Director of Quality to join our team.
- Liaison with assigned departments to ensure quality projects are integrated within operations;
- Carries out supervisory activities, including interviewing, hiring, training, directing, discipline and performance appraisal of quality employees;
- Quality committee support and direction;
- Develop and drive plant quality KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and share reports with the VP of Quality;
- Validate new equipment /process /products implemented within the facility;
- Creates, implements and manages quality training within the Company;
- Leads use of and training in statistical process controls to aid manufacturing;
- Apply industry best practice policies, processes and procedures as they relate to the integrated management system and quality system as a whole;
- Quality studies and quality process improvement projects;
- Work to continually improve the Quality of our product through improved quality systems management;
- Manages survey, appraisal and monitoring of Company supply chain performance;
- Coach and develop business partners in obtaining product and process quality through a strong partnership;
- Quality program development and oversight.
- Good knowledge of audit methods and quality improvement tools within an Automotive Manufacturing Environment;
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Office suite – comfortable in Excel and PPT;
- Ability to manage and put ideas forward. Ability to work in a project team and communicate across the organization (Corporate / Zone);
- Bachelor’s Required with an engineering or material science focus required.